If you wish, you can set your again.
As a User, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking cookies using the appropriate settings in your browser. However, if you do, the website may not function properly.
The mobile version of our Website uses the same cookies as stated in this document.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files with text and numbers that are downloaded and installed on your computer, on your mobile or on your tablet, through your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…) or through a Flash application when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow websites to “remember” you, either during one visit or during several visits, and to store information about your preferences in order to provide you with a personalised, easier and faster experience (for example, storing preferences, profile, access keys, etc.). Only the server that installed it will be able to read its contents, which, on the other hand, will be anonymous.
Though they are installed on your hard drive, as they are only text or numbers, they are not able by themselves to access personal information on your computer or to transmit viruses, they simply track browsing on a website.
There are many types of cookies and they are classified according to the time they are kept on your computer, who installs them, their purpose, technical requirements, advertising, analysis, etc. Some of them contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of web pages.
Here's an explanation of cookies depending on their purpose:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Website. They are often used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user at one time.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies a type of cookie where the data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time which is defined by the cookie processor, which may range from several minutes to several years.
- Own cookies: These are cookies created by this website and which can only be read by the site itself.
- Third party cookies: These are created and managed by other entities, such as providers of advertising, personalisation or analysis services. These third parties can report anonymous data to us.
- Technical cookies: These permit the User to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the various options or services that exist on the same, such as, for example, traffic control or data communication.
- Personalisation cookies: These permit the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria on the user's device such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional service from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These permit the manager of the same to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites – pages viewed, visits, traffic parameters, clicks made, etc.-, app or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles for the users of those sites.
- Social cookies: These are required for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Their function is to control the interaction with social widgets within a web page.
Tabla de cookies (listado no exhaustivo)
|phicus.es||wp-wpml_current_language||Cookie de experiencia de usuario que se utiliza para determinar el lenguaje escogido por el usaurio y mantenerlo durante la navegación.||1 día|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Cookie de experiencia de usuario que se utiliza para determinar si ya se preguntó por la aceptación de cookies y qué opciones aceptó el usuario.||1 año|
|WP_CERBER_*||Cookies de plugin de seguridad anti-hacking del sitio.||1 año|
More info about Google cookies privacy
|_ga_*||Registro de páginas vistas por el usuario||2 años|
In order for us to install cookies that are not strictly technical on your computer, we must have your express consent, so you must accept our Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of consent:
If you decide to revoke your consent later, simply click on the residual cookie button, go to more information and set your browser to reject cookies. You will also need to clear your history to remove any previously installed cookies.
If for any reason you decide that you do not want cookies to be installed on your computer, we are obliged to inform you about how to do this and how to configure your browser. Below, we provide you with the links for setting cookies in all major browsers.
Disabling cookies on Microsoft® or Apple® operating systems
Below, we provide links to the information needed to disable cookies from the most used browsers:
|Browser||Official website cookies info|
|Chrome||How to admin cookies.|
|Firefox||How to config privacy|
|Microsoft Edge||How to admin cookies in Microsoft Edge|
Disabling cookies on Microsoft® or Apple® operating systems
|Operating System||Official website cookies info|
|iOS||How to admin cookies in Google Chrome
How to admin cookies in Safari
|Android||How to admin cookies in Mozilla Firefox|
Learn more about Cookies
For more information about cookies, the User can visit the All About Cookies.org website, accessible via this link http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
If you want to remove the advertising originated by third party cookies, you also have the option to install a plugin on your browser such as Adblock, which blocks the ads.
You can also apply the “Ghostery” extension to your browser and individually block cookies, plug-ins and widgets that are not of interest to you.
In any case, we recommend that you systematically clean up your computer's browsing history and cookies.
More information about behaviour-based advertising can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Third-party cookies can be modified, implemented or cancelled by themselves without notice, and therefore we cannot be held responsible for the information being fully up-to-date at all times according to the law. However, in order to provide you with a better information service, we have linked the cookie and privacy policies of these third parties so that you can consult them at any time in their most up-to-date version and we will periodically review them in order to update our texts.
The cookies policy may be modified by the domain holder, so we recommend reading it each time you visit the Website.
A widget is a small app or program, usually presented in small files that are executed by a Widget Engine. Its objectives include providing access to frequently used functions and to provide visual information. Although not an indispensable condition, widgets are often used to be inserted into another web page, copying the code that the widget itself makes available to the user. Because they are small apps, widgets can do multiple tasks and interact with services and information distributed over the Internet.